Monday, January 24, 2011

war? Please hold

So I was reading BeirutBeauty and I guess there is political tension (more than usual) in Lebanon.
So, ladies and gentlemen, there is now a new deadline: Monday January 24, 2011  will be the day shit hits the fan. Because that's when Hariri "will go to the parliamentary consultations organized by the president" where he will "remain committed as a candidate, in line with my parliamentary bloc's decision."
Hello! Tomorrow is the 24th*, and tomorrow comes sooner for them than for me. NONONO. I really don't know about politics (typical American?idk) here or elsewhere but when I went in the summer there was also a chance, and when I left everyone was talking about October, so I hope this is just lots of talking and no action. Please, I have to go soon, as soon as I get back to the States I'm leaving to Lebanon.


*This post was written on the thirteenth, do to some difficulties I had to re post everything and the date if off.

No comments:

Post a Comment